Monday, March 9, 2009


I love this little knit dress and bow -- Josey looks good in green, and in any color! I can just say it-- Josey always looks good! I didn't see her as much as I'd have liked to this weekend, but I don't want her parents to think they're tired of having me around. She looks so serious and thoughtful here in this photo - but I really love it when she looks at me and then starts to smile. Maybe she's starting to like her Mama Cannon! I can only hope! I saw Riley this weekend and she called me "Wara", not the "Wah-wee" of old -- if she doesn't start calling me Mama Cannon, Josey will probably call me Laura or Wara too. The good thing was, Riley said, "I want to go in Wara's house"- which I liked, but she was with Lana and they were in a hurry, so she didnt' get to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment